Friday, July 24, 2009

Computer challenged

I seriously feel like a total idiot when it comes to the computer. What is the best way to learn? I want to know how to make my blog layout my own design and use my own photos. I also want to learn some photoshop stuff...yes I know I ranted about people photoshopping the hell out of their images but I'm not against it...I just don't like it when people overly photoshop...not in general either...just the times when they can't take a good picture to begin with and rely on photoshop to fix it. Anyway! I can't even make a freakin' photo collage!!! I'm so behind as a modern day photographer...I seriously fail. Fail I tell ya! Dang it.

I guess I should start by buying some actual photoshop software. My current software is Adobe 2.0 I think...or something equally pathetic. Yes I know...lame.

Ugh. It's almost 2 in the morning. I need to go to bed so I can get up in the morning and get new tires for my truck. Must go now. Must post picture first so that this is more interesting. Will find something random.



Makes me laugh every time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers