Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

2010 = catching people up who read this blog, redesigning this blog to summarize new life, and blogging more.

2010 also = getting healthy, being a better friend, daughter, grand daughter, sister, niece, cousin, and aunt, releasing everything inside me that has been dormant, and taking control of my life.

2010 started very badly. i thought someone i love was dead. he's not. he's okay. but oh my gosh the despair was....beyond words. make sure all those who are loved know that they are loved. give big hugs and loud smacking kisses!

i'll be back with much much more to say!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Happy New Years...!

    I have two awards for you on my
    blog, and I posted them on
    01/01/10 so I hope you will
    stop by and pick them up....

    ReplyDelete

Followers